Recasts You Think Could've Worked

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Even better, Marcia McCabe as Ceara.  I think she'd come closer to nailing Agnes Nixon's original interpretation of Ceara as a man-stealing viper than Genie Francis did.  God bless Genie, but she was really, really, REALLY wrong for that role.

• Members

I would bring Kristian Alfonso on as the owner of a modeling agency. It would be a way to introduce new characters without having to bring on a whole new family, and to save money since they're models, save for Kristian, everyone could be recurring. A bunch of young models that cold be romantic wildcards for the young set, and you could easily get rid of characters that don't work and flesh out those who do. Hell make the Kristian character a part-time Madame as a nod to her Melrose Place character! Kristian can play a bitch very well!

• Members

I think either Alexa Havins or Stephanie Gatschet would be a good Lulu on GH when they finally recast.

Do you think Kristian Alfonso would be a good Lois recast on GH?

Edited by John

• Members

No, she is too polished and has more of a quiet energy.  Lois needs to be all heart, right there on her sleeve.

I think it would be interesting to have her be part of the five families on GH though, and really give Sonny a run for his money.  I bet she would have fun playing ruthless and dressed to kill as well.

I remember someone around here mentioning Brianna Brown as being a potential Belle replacement on DAYS and I thought that would have been great.