Days of Our Lives: February 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Thanks!  It's hard to find any info about her story from 85-86 and the only stuff I have seen from her from that period is co-parenting Carrie with Marlena and the RoJohn stuff.  She did good work when Carrie was in the car accident, but I don't think that's what she submitted because that was in 1986.   Since everything on you tube is hidden I wonder if much of Tony/Anna even exists anymore.

• Members

A lot of the channels on YouTube edited out a lot of the B and C stories from their clips, so Tony and Anna's storyline probably does still exist. 

I know after Anna married Tony, she was accused of murdering her business partner or something, but he was actually alive and was trying to take over Anna's business, I think. Tony went to Europe to go investigate but he disappeared, but then wrote Anna that he was divorcing her. She then had a flirtation with Brother Francis, the handsome monk. 

• Members

I will try to find some things.  I know Tony/Anna were popular but it's much easier to find the main supercouple stuff on youtube and I give up easily lol.  I did see a lot of Anna's intro story where she said she was forced into white slavery and, yeah, I still don't know what that's about lol.

• Members

According to the summaries on Jason47's site, Anna's original run ended in July 1986. She didn't even hang around for the John and Marlena wedding. I wonder if it had to do with Leann Hunley's contract with Dynasty?

"Anna also checks in on Roman to make sure he's doing okay, as he tries to find the keys to his past and deals with Marlena being in a coma."

• Members

It was an odd time for her to leave because Carrie was struggling with Roman/John, but I think it was resolved by then?  I just think it's very flighty to leave your child with her new found father with his wife in a coma and two young twins lol.  But Anna is generally characterized like that, so I guess it's fine.  It's not like John did a bad job.  It had to be Leann's contract.

It's so strange how Carrie was the young lead of the 90's and Anna was barely mentioned (I swear when I first started watching I wondered why Carrie called her parents by their first names-I thought John/Marlena were her parents) and Anna was brought back once Carrie was gone.