General Hospital January 2022 Discussion Thread

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

1-4

Well hot damn. Shawn in the suit with swagger AND POWER and up ending Nik and Ava (who is looking like a mob moll should look)...well Daaaaaaaaaaay-um. Let me find a flat surface...cuz Shawn was looking and acting FOINE!!!

TRACY!!! BOBBIE!!!! LUCKY MENTION!!!!

We even got a shirtless Curtis. 

And outside of the death...I must admit that it's been nice to get some hosptial stories with the Leo autism and Sasha/Brando's baby. 

I can already see that Jean Elliot is going to get me in my feels. As is Jacklyn Zeman. 

Oh, [!@#$%^&*] she said Barbara Jean. *takes a breath*

• Members

I have always felt that way about Nikolas/Ava because he does look younger than he is but indeed in real life they are not that far apart

I do believe on the show they do have a ten-year difference, just from how their characters stories play out and the average age of their previous romantic partners.
Nikolas has a teenage son; Ava would have a grown woman as a daughter.

• Members

I feel like I'm watching the same episode over and over. Why do we have to see Carly have the same conversation five days a week? Today it was Drew's turn to listen to her talk about Sonny. This story is so repetitive. I don't need to see Sonny, Carly, and Nina have the same scenes every day. Put a different story on!

I rag on Chad Duell a lot but his hair is looking so much better. Thank goodness. 

I really liked seeing Kevin and Esme together. He has her number for sure. I like their interactions. Maybe during sweeps we'll finally find out what the Esme/Ryan connection is. 

• Members

That's one pretty massive unresolved thread that they have left dangling considerably longer than I expected.
Probably longer than they expected too since wasn't the actress who played Esme only supposed to do six months when it was first announced she had been cast?

Better be good although the recent track record of secret reveals on GH has been a letdown.

• Members

So are Carly and Drew going to get together and Nina and Sonny finally sleep together? Is that the new quad coming our way this Spring?

Also ugh, I think this show is going to try to tell us that Esme is Ryan and Felicia's daughter somehow and that's why KW is back on contract. 

Speaking of children and vets, I do not understand why Sofia Mattsson was not just made Serena or Christina Baldwin. Everytime I see a pic or scene with her and Lynn Herring it just reminds me of how dumb it is that she isn't playing Lucy's kid.