Days of Our Lives: December 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just don't understand how Ejami is supposed to work when AS isn't sticking around and is already off filming another movie. She herself said she has no interest in returning full-time.  Are we just going to have this gorgeous man be in relationship limbo while AS is off filming her Hallmark movies? That would just be stupid. They need to put EJ with a character who is actually on the show full-time. He and Nicole have crazy chemistry. Nicole and Rafe certainly do not. AS and DF don't really have chemistry either. 

Not to mention that Ejami is just disgusting and toxic and I have no idea why anybody would support this pairing. Sami being so clingy and codependent with him is not cute and it's not romantic. It's like Stockholm syndrome. Stick a fork in these two. 

Edited by AlexElizabeth

• Members

Lucas has enough scene partners too to bounce off (Kate, Phillip etc) and haven't really worked in any other pairings... so yeah, I'd say do Lumi and have Lucas on the cell/visiting Sami off screen while AS is doing movies.

• Members

Outside of everything on the show today, was anyone giggling at how long it was taking Shawn to untie one of John's rope bindings?  He was trying to untie that knot for like an entire episode.  He doesn't carry a pocket knife?  And he didn't take off John's gag until the episode was half over lol.

And then Belle untied it in one second lol.  Was the devil keeping those knots together or is Shawn just super inept?

• Members

True, Sami and EJ are toxic, but I have enjoyed the ride they’ve been on all these years.

As for today’s episode, Rafe is all over the place. It’s almost like he changes with each script writer 

And MarDevil roasting Ben was funny. “A brain cell has been detected”

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

The devil was preventing Shawn from untying John. Once Belle knocked out MarDevil the powers she had were gone.

And no one is picking Lucas over EJ.

That was a good line. No one has really mentioned how dumb Ben is until now.

Ok ok Sheryl Underwood as the new Lexie!!