• Forever8 changed the title to RIP Lisa Brown
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

This is beyond sad!  I loved Lisa Brown as both Iva and Nola, such a dynamic actress for two unforgettable characters. I was happy GL brought Nola back for that show’s final episodes.  With Michael Tylo’s recent passing I guess that Nola and Quinton are reunited in Heaven now. RIP to one of daytime’s most underrated gems.

• Members

Heartbreaking. So many beautiful memories of Lisa.

There were plenty of standout Iva scenes over the years, but one that stands out to me most is after a party at the Mona Lisa when she had driven Holden back to the stables. I distinctly remember Holden wearing some sort of Miami Vice outfit. She wanted to learn more about her brother, what he wanted for the future, and it was just so genuine. A brother-sister moment that was so real.

Strength to her family and everyone who loves her.

• Members

I switched to GL during a commercial on NBC one day and saw Lisa as Nola. She certainly didn't look like a standard soap vixen, but I thought she was magnetic -- and continued to be, as she evolved her character into a heroine. What I saw of her on ATWT was just as compelling. I think her movie fantasies on GL remain a high point in the genre. RIP. 

• Members

I'm actually really angry with P&G for not even bothering to put up even a measely ATWT official YouTube page where fans could have reached out to Brown and other actors, writers, etc. to give them the flowers they deserved while they are still around, instead of having to rely on mediocre livestream hosts who talk more about themselves than the talented cast and crew members.