Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie Discussion Thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Don't say there will be and have none. Was it edited out?

The teens surely were a waste. I thought for a split second would they go there? Nah....it should've been Ali and Chanel and Johnny and Tripp as couples...that's what I call surprise twists and turns....which was described as by  all the media hype I read and saw. Don't give me boring Gabi with Nick.....Give me something I haven't seen on the main show that's why you're on Peacock. That's why Beyond Salem was so good. A sex party? A drag show? A gay guy in bed with a straight guy. Curssing ...which they said would be in this movie but wasn't either.

Please register in order to view this content

Speaking of..how about those scenes we've been waiting for between EJ and Will?  That could've been put in the movie.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I loved It and it showed how much I missed The Nick Fallon we got before he went bats---

I liked Leo & Zander

I loved Wilson as Narrarators

Yeah I was Hopping for Allie/Chanel & Tripp/Johnny

Loved that they included Sydney

The ending for Nicole was good

Also I think Wilson will be on the main show soon

• Members

If Ron reads the board he needs to go ahead and message me so I can help with these stories.

He needs some guidance and I've known this show like the back of my hand since I was 13.

Edited by KLN

• Members

I liked it.  It was entertaining. I enjoyed how much of the cast was used.  It was just a little strange.  It was a little confusing to figure out what world we were living in lol.  Does Sami even care about Allie/Johnny-they didn't even interact much?  Does Belle not exist?  Why is Sydney so young?  Did Marlena give up her practice to run the Pub?  If EJ exists did the baby switch happen with Kristen?  Why is Eric a bum outside his family's restaurant-no one noticed lol?  I didn't realize Will was such an EJami shipper and wanted his baby momma to end up with Nick Fallon.  It was fine for what it was, but it's definitely not something to think too deep about and I would have rather seen another set of Beyond Salem episodes.

Not as good as Beyond Salem. With the same cheap production values Days has. I found it slow and boring. It was a hoot to see Leo as Paulina's weaselly henchman. Paulina served up Cruella de Vil realness. It was also nice to see Nick. In original factory setting mode. Haven't seen HTS or the Brady Pub with so many extra's in ages. It lacked all the fun of Beyond Salem. Just knew that Beyond Salem was just fluke. Even the boys in drag again or the stripping Santa's felt meh.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton