Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie Discussion Thread

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

A lot of people will be disappointed because of it being premium. Had it been disclosed from the beginning it wouldn't be so bad. How is the first installment which was more episodes free and this one not?

Saw Chandler and Zach video and there are a few spoilers. They are doing drag again. Also hints hints of both returning to the main show.

• Members

I am 100% sure there is a free trial for Peacock Premium for those who don't get it, so there is that option (I am not sure if I can link just google Peacock Premium free trial and it comes up).  I actually get Premium and it's great if you like niche sports and totally worth it.  It has some good movies and shows too.  I use it for the figure skating coverage and if you are a fan of that sport it literally has everything and is the only way to get it live in the United States.  So while this is a bummer for non-subscribers I think you can work around it by getting it free for a little bit.

• Members

Yeah but we just learned this today.  The movie begins streaming Dec. 16 -- in three days.  They could have promoted the movie more with the end of each promo saying "sign up for peacock premium today!". 

They did such great promotion for Beyond Salem.  And very little for this Christmas movie.

Edited by janea4old