• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Finally watched it!

I enjoyed it. Will and Sonny are actually pretty good writers, strangely kinky with the way they wrote about some of their family members but still good writers 

Please register in order to view this content

It was nice seeing characters in different situations then what we're usually seeing. A shakeup in many storylines is what the main show needs now more than anything. Gabi/Brady? Tripp/Chanel? I don't think I would mind them.

I love that they had Deidre Hall say the epigraph again. You could tell she had a big smile on her face as she was saying it.

It was great seeing Nick again too. Him being there reminded me of what a mistake it was to kill him off and then bringing him back as an evil zombie, when his storyline, his rivalry with Will, etc. could have played out for years. 

And yeah, I loved the drag and strip show too  Days really does have the best looking men in daytime You could tell Ron's been dying to write something like that for years. I'm a little surprised we haven't had more strippers on Days under Ron's pen  Though I do have to admit that having Johnny strip with his father, and while his mother and grandmother watched was a little awkward 

The ending with Will and Sonny was nice. They were such a sweet, dorky couple in this, and I liked it. I hope the ending means that Will and Sonny will eventually find their way back to the main show. They’re desperately needed on this canvas, along with a lot of other people. I have so many story ideas for them and I'm sure a lot of other posters on here do too. 

I hope this means we'll see more Days content on Peacock in the future.

Edited by AbcNbc247