Days of our Lives: A Very Salem Christmas’ Holiday Movie Discussion Thread

• Members

I just finished watching it. I liked it, typical sappy Christmas movie, we can thank Hallmark for all that. Even the streaming services are focus on making and showing them lol.

Liked the end with Nicole and the surprise character.

I really miss the character of Nick and he makes Gabi so much more tolerable. Wish they didn't make him go crazy and killed him off. Also liked that Gabi was actually focusing on her company and selling her fashions to people. Wish they would focus more on her and her company on the main show.

John said at the end when it was snowing, "thought this place had a roof" referring to the square. Does it??

Also, the movie made characters like Gabi, Xander and Kristen so much normal and tolerable. Never watch the story of Brady and Kristen, but they 100% HAD CHEMESTRY! 

Finally, it does seem to hint that Will and Sonny could come back on the main show soon. Ron does seem to like using them and Leo, which i wouldn't mind him back and flirting with Xander. 

Will wrote it as fiction for a TV show. Even Sonny was like WTF with some of the ideas Will was writing, like having Roman dead in it or that Nick was alive in it.

Edited by gtru1981

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yes! And I loved that line. Not only was it funny, but no one has mentioned the fact that HTS apparently has a large dome over it; hence their not-so-bundled up attire during the cold winter months. The only time this has ever been mentioned was on the very first day HTS was introduced, and Sonny had a throwaway line about it. 

• Members

Sweeney has been doing Hallmark movies for years. She spends several months every year filming them in Canada.  She produces some of them. She promotes them relentlessly.  She does more than one every year. Every time one is released, she does talk shows to promote it.  She also promotes them on her social media.  All of her recent interviews promoted both her actual Hallmark movies and "A Very Salem Christmas".  She makes sure her fans know about everything she does - she's a businesswoman. She probably did more promotion for A Very Salem Christmas than Peacock or Sony.

Edited by janea4old