ALL: Characters you are surprised lasted so long

• Members

It is pretty tragic that this Cathy girl was so lame they scrapped her and Jessica was the 'better' version.  I don't think I have ever seen anything with Cathy except for those recaps so I can't judge.

Nick would have been perfect as Eugene and Calliope's kid now that you say that.  I have no problem with Nick's Horton connection, but it was flimsy at best with characters that weren't that important.  Are Josh and Jessica still together?  I can't remember if the show clarified.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Alex was great from around late 83 to 85 or so, especially when he was written almost totally as a bumbling, comical con man. By the time he unceremoniously left in 87, they'd written all of the charm out the character. For my money, Quinn Redeker was one of the best actors on the show during his seven year run. 

• Members

Alex and Marie didn’t interacted much between 83 to 85.. But they still met at Shenanigans or at Doug’s/Blondies. She even visited him here and there.

the only little story was Alex/Marie and Howie.. But that didn’t go anywhere and was just for comic relief and Alex was shifted into the Anna DiMera Storys and him owning the Salem Inn