Same Actor, Different Names

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

As noted in the New & Gossip from the mid-80s thread, it is one of my favorite BTS stories from that time

Please register in order to view this content

Much like Tracey E Bregman, there's always a numerologist to blame, (and I'm sure a few drinks). I still maintain that Steve Skitching was a better choice (or Jameson Parker II).

Edited by j swift

• Members

Conrad Dunn/George Jenesky (Nick Corelli Days)

I think he was Conrad Dunn (his real name) when he first played Nick in a recurring role then later used George Jenesky when he was a contact character before going back to Conrad Dunn.

Patsy Peace became Patricia Pease at one point.

Soap hopper Ariane Munker became Ariana Chase when playing Kim on Days.

• Members

The actress now known as Alexandra Neil (since late '80s?) was originally billed as Dianne Neil when she played Emily Benson on Another World in the mid-'80s, then Alex Neil toward the end of her run. From what I gather in her pre- AW days, she started on Search for Tomorrow as Dianne Thompson Neil but by Texas, had stopped using Thompson

• Members

Lindsay Korman to Lindsay Hartley when she married Justin Hartley - Passions 

Colleen Zenk to Colleen Zenk Crouch to Colleen Zenk Pinter to Colleen Pinter - As The World Turns 

Kassie Wesley to Kassie DePaiva (Didn't she use Kassie Wesley DePaiva at one time? - Guiding Light/One Life To Live