DAYS: August 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I agree with everyone. I am appalled they felt the need to mention Theo and Ciara didn't sleep together.
How incredibly offensive and sexist. Just revolting.

OK Spill the T. What makes you think he may be problematic in that way?

Edited by FrenchBug82

• Members

Damn... Johnny’s a ho

Please register in order to view this content

Carson does seem to be holding his own with Billy Flynn and Dan Feuerrigel. So far I’m impressed. 

And yeah, Theo’s being a lot nicer to Claire then I would be 

I hate when that happens. I get they want to give Theo a happy ending, but it totally ruins the whole story arc of him being in love with Ciara. If he was that much in love with her, he wouldn’t have gotten over her so quickly. 

I hated it when they did it to Paul too 

• Members

Why was Johnny and Chanel texting the best part of the episode? Johnny is a total f*ckboi and I'm here for it. OMG at him already sending shirtless pics and telling Chanel he's not wearing boxers. This boy is THIRSTY. Hahaha. I also appreciated these scenes because this is how people in this age group actually talk. Meanwhile, GH has their young adults using ancient slang that nobody has used since before the actors were even born. I am liking this actor playing Johnny so far. Johnny/Chanel/Allie will be fun. Tripp too, I guess.

Please register in order to view this content

I love Chanel's wardrobe, plus the actress is just gorgeous and looks good in everything.

EJ doesn't want Johnny in the film-making business and wants him at DiMera. Wasn't EJ driving race cars when he was Johnny's age? Lol.

So disappointing that the scene from the promo with Allie/Tripp/Chanel in bed was just a one-second dream sequence. Give me my threesome, DAYS.

I FFed Ben/Ciara and Claire/Theo. So is Claire officially gone now? Or not yet?

Edited by AlexElizabeth