Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

While I think the poster meant Zach, Grant Tinker is actually Zach's late grandfather:

Outside of his television work, some of Tinker’s fondest memories are that of his time with family. “My mom is Italian, and we have a huge extended family, so all of those gatherings!” he says. Other notable family memories include that of his late grandfather, Grant Tinker, who ran NBC as the network’s chairman and CEO during what is considered one of the biggest golden eras of television with such shows as “The Cosby Show,” “The Golden Girls,” “Hill Street Blues” and “Family Ties,” among countless others.

Here's my interview with Zach from last year: https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2020/05/catching-up-zach-tinker-the-young-and-the-restless-love-quarantine-career

• Webmaster

Found this laying around in the system for articles. Thought you'd like it: 

(C) Brad Everett Young

They've corrected their story. Previously it said she's back as Kristen. Officially, we don't know who she'll be playing. 

• Members

Hmm. Even though it's Eileen Davidson I still don't like the idea of her playing anyone other than Kristen. I'm tired of that. She better be Kristen. 

Hey, I agree with the man most of the time actually, but they were never recasting Will for this lol.