Peacock Orders DAYS Spinoff: Beyond Salem

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Alan is always so salty towards Chandler LOL. I mean, yeah he does 'think about pizza' a lot but when he's invested it shows (Paulson). Hoping for the best with Beyond Salem. 

Alan's an idiot though if he really thought they'd recast Will for this. LOL. Really? What Alan wants is a twink to lust after.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

I haven't watched DAYS in forever and wasn't originally planning on watching the spin-off either, but this news has got me excited. I am so thrilled they FINALLY recast Sonny. Zack Tinker and Robert Gorrie have been my two dream Sonny recasts for a while, so I am very happy DAYS chose one of them. I am also glad Greg is coming back as Leo. I didn't think we'd see him again. 

I have to imagine Will and NuSonny will eventually end up on the main show. Seems odd to recast for a 5 episodes series, they could have just cut them out instead. 

• Members

New Sonny is suppose to be Justin best man at his wedding. So I'm sure they'll both return with the shocking news that Bonnie isn't Bonnie.

I can see both of them topping each other in bed.

Oh wow!  Now that would be great! I never liked fake Kristen!

• Members

Stacey Haiduk did her best with thankless material and an impossible recast, but thank God.

I would hope it's permanent though, because using Eileen on the streaming series if Haiduk is still taping as Kristen would be beyond poor taste. 

Edited by Vee