Y&R May 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I’m slowly catching up lol but was Lola’s final scenes her announcement she was leaving town to go to that celebrity cooking school in Florida or something? What an exit stage left for a character once shoved down our throats. 

• Members

Regarding Lily and Moses here is another picture from people magazine of them with Devon:

This is a nice picture of all of Neil's children together. I am looking forward to seeing Lily interact with Moses. I could see her being protective of him and them being close. I am really enjoying Moses. He is a sweet kid. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

There's also been ZERO scenes between Summer and nu Faith, Faith had ZERO scenes with her sisters during her drunk driving sl. Jack and Billy haven't had scenes in mos, basically the same with Nick and Vicki, it seems there in shifting bubbles cuz of Vid19

• Members

I did like the twist that Amanda's father had gone to Victor for advice, not blackmail.

At least if Victoria dallies with Ashland, she won't be on Billy's azz every five minutes (not that I care about that either).

Harrison is adorable.

I wouldn't be against a Nina-Jack chemistry test part two.

• Members

This show is terrible, and I suppose they have no incentive to do anything about it.

Sally is leveraging Ashland to get rid of… Summer?!?! It’s like using a bazooka against a gnat. What a waste. Phyllis would be a worthier opponent.

Edited by Faulkner