Y&R May 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I liked Jason as Patrick a lot too. I think he is miscast as Billy - it is Maura West as Diane miscast level for me. Fantastic actors but when a role isn't theirs, it just isn't.

I do love David Tom and I hate the way he was treated. I do sort of understand what they were saying about why it didn't work when he came back but the answer should have been to move Billy out of Victoria's orbit, not to recast.

• Members

Totally, but they have zero idea what to do with Victoria outside of Billy. We’ve had glimpses of non-Billy-obsessed Vicky (like with Travis), but it never lasts. That character needs a rethink, and as bad as the JT story was, it was the perfect opportunity for a reboot that would have been somewhat organic. (I understand it’s tough when they are tied together with kids. Maybe Billy needs a stint in prison or something, so that he’s off the canvas.)

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I bet this is it. It’s too ridiculous that she’s been shown luxuriating in bed with Billy multiple times yet hasn’t seen her little brother over the course of weeks (while he’s had several interactions with Nick, Victor, Faith, et al).