Y&R April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

I love Phyllis, she is def a Psycho lol   Phyllis has admitted and been called out for being worse than Sally when she 1st came to GC.  Its Phyllis, if she perceives a real or not so real threat to her child, she's going after them, hello Amber, Luca, Deacon (yeah I know, dumpster sex lol)

Chloe, Victor and Michael attempted murder, Kay killed Phillip, Adam killed Hightower, and burned a fetus, its a large elite group of Psychos

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Dude, you have spent years on this board being the moral scold for people not liking the soaps you like or having issues with performers you don't have issues with. People have explained their feelings on countless issues backwards, forwards and sideways and instead of taking their feelings into account you continue to belittle everyone as though you have any standing whatsoever or anyone has to listen to you.

Please understand: This is not your house. You are not the adult here. If you've spent 70-80% of your posts in the last 16 years decrying the board and its members, the problem is you.

Edited by Vee

• Members

Not to sound curt, but no one cares if you have an issue with their posts, ranger1rg. You're not a moderator on this board, and very few things said here have been against this board's guidelines. You're not going to stop people from posting what they think just because you don't agree. All it does is clutter this thread - but proof that any distraction is probably more enjoyable than the current state of Y&R itself. 

If it offends you, just block the poster, but then that might be like 98% of this board for you. 

Edited by BetterForgotten

• Members

Then I suggest you stop cluttering the thread with your responses to me. Not to sound curt, but I don’t care if you have an issue with my posts.

Never claimed to be a moderator either. 

I have not directed any comments at you, and I never asked for your permission to post anything. Every time you speak to me, it’s to act as the board police. Why you need to speak for those I comment about I don’t know.

I have belittled NO ONE here. I have only responded to the belittling of others. Take their feelings into account? LOL You mean these posters who personally attack actors? IRONY IS DEAD.

I never asked for your agreement, let alone asked you to read my posts at all. Don’t like my comments? Don’t read them. 

And I never said this was my house, honey — but neither do I owe you rent. 

• Members

No? Let's go to your post history.

Please register in order to view this content

Literally all you are known for here is the countless examples of you excoriating literally everyone on the board for not liking the shows, actors or stories you do. Consider alternative methods or perhaps, a nap!

• Webmaster

Let's knock this off right now. Don't like someone. Block them. Have an issue with something they said, move on. Name calling and overall childish behavior will not be tolerated.

• Members

The report feature is nice. A poster called me stupid on a post. I thought of replying but didn't. Reported the post and it was deleted along with those posts egging on that poster.