Y&R April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Interesting development on today's US show Newmans are involved with Amanda's father's "accidental" death.

Please register in order to view this content

That'll make this an umbrella story. I just hope others don't take over. Especially Billy. div widget

Edited by ajsp35801

• Members

Annnnnd we’re spinning our wheels with Abby.

MCE usually excels at villainy, but none of this stuff with Chelsea scheming works.

The scene with Sharon imagining a young Cassie walking into the cottage was done well enough. Grasping at straws to find good things in this show...

Nina also has a history of losing people to drunk driving, but the retcon means she can’t refer to it...

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Exactly. How quick until it becomes about Adam? (I really love Grossman as Adam but talk about freakin' overkill). Or are they going to toss Nikki a bone. Is she gonna kill someone else? LOL

Edited by KMan101

• Members

It has the seeds of something interesting, but isn't this just the Montalvo storyline again? Lots of exposition telling us about history they just made up about characters we've never heard of. We're told Victor could be the murderer but then he won't be and it really won't matter who it was because nothing will come of it.

I'm far more interested in how Amanda's relationship with her mom develops from this but it feels like they're rushing through her decision to take the case. The relationship matter on a soap, not these hokey mysteries.