Y&R April 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Griffith's writing is dull.

I like the actor playing Moses so far.  He has an"energy" about him.  

I liked the scenes with Sutton Ames.  Amanda having a story that isn't just about a man, but about her family has a lot of potential.  I'm hoping that we start to see her sister and her anger.  The slow introduction of Amanda's family, carefully plotted, shows that the new writer on the team is structuring this. Griffith would have had the story at the finish line by now.

Sharon needs a no-nonsense visit from her mother, Doris, to give her an eye-opener about her stupidity.  Griffith neer does Sharon any favors with her stories. Sharon Case deserves better.  I don't care who she's schtupping IRL.  Regressing her character back to his 2013 reboot doesn't work, Josh.

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

That’s the thing—don’t want to get my hopes up. It might appear to be slowly and carefully told but just end up being a big letdown. And this regime hasn’t earned my trust to believe otherwise. Not yet, at least.

I wish that, if there’s a Newman angle, they’d done the legwork to put Amanda back in their orbit. Like it would have more impact if Amanda were working at Newman or something. That would add an extra layer of betrayal and pain on Amanda’s part.

• Members

I still wonder how Lily can live with herself knowing that she killed a woman who was loved by her husband and pregnant with his child.  

Her carelessness resulted 2 deaths, yet she still walks around GC with her nose in the air like nothing happened.