HULU: Adding more 90's shows starting March 8th

I'm down for ALL of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEEEEASSSE give FELICITY back the ORIGINAL music though.

Please register in order to view this content

Felicity was on Hulu not too long ago. They took it off, while I was mid-binge and I had to use the ABC app to finish it. But always good to see Hulu add more content. 

Same.

They just added LIVING SINGLE and MOESHA after Twitter exploded that they were on Netflix not to long ago. 

So excited. 

That reminds me - Hulu has all of Living Single. I should rewatch. I wonder what happened to the mooted revival discussed by the cast not long back. I remember one of them (Kim Coles, I believe) saying one actor was holding it up bc of "legitimate concerns" and that it was 'not who people thought'.

6 hours ago, Vee said:

That reminds me - Hulu has all of Living Single. I should rewatch. I wonder what happened to the mooted revival discussed by the cast not long back. I remember one of them (Kim Coles, I believe) saying one actor was holding it up bc of "legitimate concerns" and that it was 'not who people thought'.

Hmm? I wonder was it Erika Alexander or Kim Fields? 

34 minutes ago, Khan said:

I wouldn't be surprised if it were T.C. Carson or John Henton.

I initially thought about T.C. too since the way he was treated before he had left the show before the final season. 

IIRC Carson said flat out he was fired, but I could be wrong. My suspicion is Erika Alexander, who is pretty busy with other projects including TV and film lately. I do hope it happens someday.

Why on earth would they have fired T.C. Carson?  His love/hate chemistry with Erika Alexander was one of the best things about the show.  Either he was a bastard BTS, or the producers/production company/network were idiots.