Y&R March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Would not be against replacing Crimson Lights or giving it a makeover. It's a very, um, brown set. And that generic meh-meh-meh music playing in the background (I blame JFP for that lol).

• Members

The bullying story is not over

The above mentioned AND Sharon (in a Coffee House) were wearing one shoulder outfits, way too many lol

They are really doing a numbed on Vicki

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Why does Sally keep engaging the disgusting Summer? She needs to concentrate on landing Jack Abbott. As Kyles stepmother, Scummer will have to be polite to her. Scummer looked like a prostitute in the lobby. 

Jealous much Victoria? She spent too much time being daddy’s girl to ever put a husband first. 

• Members

Ironically, overcoming drama is what turns a soap couple into an "it" couple. If we root for them to get back together after rows, fights, secrets, lies, cheatings, you have it made.
Having it all be easy and smooth is... not the way.

I continue to say that while I could buy the underlying story of rivalry, the way it has been set up is making me not care that much. I need them to have a real good soapy reason to hate each other, not just "dislike each other on sight".