Y&R March 2021 Discussion Thread

• Members

My guess is they will use Victor as a red herring but the person who off’d him will probably turn out be that Newman executive Gloria was working where Victoria covered up the guy’s embezzlement. Or something dumb & damaging to a character already on screen. 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Why is it that everyone MiM is mentioned, people get so very defensive as if she is being attacked or something?
At NO point did I suggest she needed to "prove" she is a good actress. She is great. I don't know one person who questions that.
Did you really read me as suggesting she be paired with Joshua Morrow of all people to prove she is a great actress? I mean, come ON! You have to know how silly an argument that would be. 

No need to be on the defensive all the time. Whatever criticism we have, it is not of her personally and certainly not of her talent.

I was referring to the earlier debate where many of us thought Amanda hadn't quite clicked the way Hilary had and I was suggesting throwing her into different circles might give Amanda some spark that has been missing in the current downer of a story and toxic relationship with Devon.

My habitual reminder that Nikki killed Diane and that is a fact that is apparently of no relevance or interest to anyone in GC, not even Diane's son.

Edited by FrenchBug82