WTF? Moments of 2020

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Jack and Laura's affair suddenly makes all kinds of sense, lol!

SAY WHAT??  Is he Gordon Grey's son?  If so, then why da fuq did they drag up the David Hamilton murder case again?

I'm not saying I'm not down with Laura finding a long-lost sibling, but...Cyrus?  He's a short-term villain who has outlived his usefulness -- but, hey, when has THAT ever stopped Frank Valentini?

When some people just can't let go of the '80's, you get crap like B&B's twisted homage to "Mannequin."

Edited by Khan

• Members

Yep, and get this: Colonel Sanders Tad is Cyrus' brother and Laura's half brother also. I said this in the GH thread, I do like Laura's past being used, but this seems so thrown together and disjointed that you can tell that this was not in the original story projection. Plotting long term is always better.

• Members

Ugh.  I adore Michael E. Knight, but his character and insta-connections to Cyrus and Laura are complete misfires.  And they missed an opportunity to see if he and Genie Francis worked well as a romantic duo, NOT as a pair of half-siblings.

• Members

LOL!!  Lord, at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Mannequin Hope turned up pregnant in the new year.

But seriously.  That's always been B&B's number-one problem: stuff that could be really good gets wrapped up in a hurry, while stuff that needs to be over and done with goes on forever.

Not to mention, totally not needed on a show weighted down with extraneous characters (with DREADFUL names) and byzantine plots.  Chris Van Etten and his co-head writer need to learn they are NOT Wisner Washam.  They don't know how to write a show that has enough characters to fill a freaking phone book.

Edited by Khan

• Members

B&B:

Thomas and the mannequin story for sure lol

Steffy’s warp speed painkiller addiction story.

Y&R:

The Kansas murder story retcon was big WTF. 
Ripley mistaking Victoria for Amanda-WTF?

Days:

The song that played at Eric & Nicole’s wedding

Please register in order to view this content

That was just embarrassing to listen to!!

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

I only read recaps.  But Zoey getting a sister. When the Avants were far better from when I was watching.  Carter on B&B still no one wants him. He's better looking than 99% of guys on daytime right now and they just won't give the guy a chance.  Pathetic that Scary Spice gets a better chance.  Awful.