• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Y&R 

Sharon's cancer battle.

There was hardly a moment that rang true because Shazz went tnrough the whole thing looking like she'd just been to the local beauty parlor.

I get that perhaps they wanted to show that you don't neccessarily have to look like you'd just gone ten rounds in the boxing ring but this was too much.

Sharon Case said she wasn't going to do any outside research but just go by the scripts (lazy gal) but the scripts were not based on any reality unfortunately.

And story wise the cancer didn't really change any dynamics over it's course.

• Members

I agree DAYS having Jack & Kate to have slept together during Jennifer's pregnancy may have been the biggest WTF in DAYS history IMHO.

I am NOT surprised about Charlie being the rapist, that was a rumor since the first time he started on the show.  However I do think it was a big mistake, since he was a good actor, and has great chemistry with Isabel Durant(Claire) and Paul Telfer(Xander), was liking Xander & Charlie's friendship. 

GH I agree it was shocking to have Cyrus and Martin turn out to be Laura's half brothers. 

Y&R -- Adam seemingly cured of his craziness after a 48 hour stay in a mental hospital.  Even though in the hospital it was showing him get worse, then all of a sudden he was fine and worrying about Chelsea.  Also kinda WTF was Chelsea hating Adam and scared of him after he had her kidnapped and then just nonchalantly going back to him. I also don't like Phyllis getting screwed over all the time.  It was also stupid to have Sharon wear a lowcut wedding dress during her wedding.   I also don't like the constant ignoring of Noah being on the show, when Robert Adamson has good chemistry with Sasha Calle(Lola), they would be a potential match imho.  Also got sick of all the back and forth of Kyle & Summer, and kinda hate her taking him back.  I also the switch in Victoria turning into a bitch.  She hates her dad and Adam, but yet is acting more like them, and why on Earth did she stab Phyllis in the back.  Don't get it. Also where are Reed, Charlie, Mattie, Fen, they all should be on the show.  It's a shame that Charlie and Mattie were ever aged up, wish they could just age them back down to teens.