Gwen tries to use Chad to make Jake jealous.
Sonny is offered an opportunity he cannot refuse and Gabi is not happy with it.
Kayla and Jennifer give Hope advice about Rafe.
Eve marks the anniversary of her daughter’s death.
Steve sits vigil with John and Ben comforts Marlena. Sarah and Xander share a romantic afternoon. Xander gets good news. Xander is threatened by Philip’s unexpected return. Gabi doesn’t react well to Will and Sonny’s big decision. Ben comforts Marlena.

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by victoria foxton

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Welcome back, Philip! I hope they push his storyline a lot.

Anybody know what's going to happen to John this week?

And hey, it looks like Sonny's finally going to get a job lol I know we're all always talking about Will and Sonny/Chandler and Freddie and how checked out they are sometimes, but I really am going to miss them. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Not that I think they went into some in-depth character study when they wrote that scene (they probably only wrote it for the sake of John collapsing so that he and Marlena has something to do, a bit like Will's pointless brain tumor last year), I think it's fairly typical of Sami to lash out and go for the low-blow when she's feeling cornered.

• Members

I agree with others. Sami has always loved to throw that in John's face. Lord she stays a firebrand, doesn't she?

YAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS, PHILLIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And Shawn is already pressed.

Good to see Xander/Sarah reconnect, though I hope they wrote it to make sense.

• Members

Well, Sami named one of her children after John, so I am pretty sure they made up years ago.  But I do love when Sami references the affair like it's the reason she has made poor choices for 25 plus years.  I mean it's fine to talk about history but the product of that said affair is her current lawyer so it's a bit hypocritical to yell at John.  I think it's probably the one thing Days is consistent about.  Sami is mad John and Marlena had sex a couple of times out of wedlock.   She is basically more mad still than Roman ever was lol

• Members

Honestly, DAYS is the best soap on the air since the return from lockdown. Of course, it has big flaws (Ben being propped, Sonny & Will being... Sonny & Will) but I'm actually looking forward to watching the show: Sami being here is such a breath of fresh air, I love Allie ! Philip is back ! It's time for Vivian to appear !