Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: August 3-7, 2020

So B&B is still dominating - how interesting. It’s still so weird not seeing Y&R at the top, but then again this hasn’t exactly been a typical year thus far.

5 minutes ago, Faulkner said:

GH actually came back pretty stable demo-wise, all things considered. Y&R’s return is what I’m most curious about.

Although when you see how GH managed to shed nearly 400,000 viewers between Monday and Friday, that's not a great sign...

7 minutes ago, prefab1 said:

Although when you see how GH managed to shed nearly 400,000 viewers between Monday and Friday, that's not a great sign...

GH at least had some lead time for promo unlike B&B, which just dropped new episodes with very little fanfare. Whether or not its stories keep people engaged remains to be seen. I find it very lackluster personally.

Edited by Faulkner

Curious to see next week's ratings, will B&B continue to climb back to where they were pre Covid, and what Y&R new numbers will look like. DAYS numbers were consistent all week, wonder if under 2 million will remain the new normal.

B&B is still down 1.2 million viewers from this time last year? 

GH is only down 200,000? 

I know B&B had a lot more leeway but still....

10 minutes ago, Vizion said:

B&B is still down 1.2 million viewers from this time last year? 

I know B&B had a lot more leeway but still....

Yeah I was surprised how bad B&B's return numbers have actually been since leaving the airwaves. I was at least expecting something in the 1.7-1.8 range but this was even worse. I think Y&R's return may crack a 2.0 but we shall see. Like primetime's lowered numbers the past couple of years the long break probably gave some viewers the opportunity to finally quit Y&R and B&B.

I expect B&B to gain next week with Y&R returning, but it may be a close race for #1. I would be surprised if Y&R hit over 2.5.  

Edited by Soap-princess

The ratings for BB are still dreadful. Speaking of dreadful...Days should be canceled. It can't even beat reruns of YR classics...pathetic!

Sign in to follow this