Sign in to follow this  
Toups

LATEST RATINGS: June 22-26, 2020

So many preemptions for B&B. With its 18-49 numbers dipping below 100K, you can imagine they’re particularly excited to get back to filming.

Days is a joke. YR went up with rerun classics and Days went down with new episodes and still can't beat YR.😂

NBC needs to cancel Days and put it out of its misery.  1.2 HH numbers?😂😂

6 minutes ago, dragonflies said:

We get you don't like theshow. You don't need to wish for its cancellation lol

The show is beyond embarrassing. It's past that. It should've been canceled long time ago. AMC and OLTL were cancelled with higher numbers and were in better shape story wise.

Edited by Soapsuds

I have never watched Days but I’d watch bad CSPAN OR Guiding Light.  I don’t get it.  The commercials when I have NBC affiliates On never make sense week to week.  I see previews and think what happened to the story from last week?  It looks terrible. Stefano is alive!  But he’s 40 years younger.   Someone is giving a baby away!  Here are some gay baby daddies!  Here’s Marlena!  Patch and Kayla might be back!  I just read recaps and see commercials and it’s bad. 

Edited by Fevuh

11 minutes ago, Fevuh said:

I have never watched Days but I’d watch bad CSPAN OR Guiding Light.  I don’t get it.  The commercials when I have NBC affiliates On never make sense week to week.  I see previews and think what happened to the story from last week?  It looks terrible. Stefano is alive!  But he’s 40 years younger.   Someone is giving a baby away!  Here are some gay baby daddies!  Here’s Marlena!  Patch and Kayla might be back!  I just read recaps and see commercials and it’s bad. 

As someone who does watch, it's not untrue. The show often lacks a cohesive flow. It does indeed feel like each week is different. It's very hard to invest in.

1 hour ago, Fevuh said:

Yeh, unfortunately you're not all wrong. I have been watching and I will say there is a lot of potential, some great vets, some good newbies too, and stories that could work - but it just seems all over the place and the delivery can be very messy.

Sign in to follow this