B&B to air classic episodes

• Members

Now that CBS is going to air actual classic episodes it's time for a thread.

Please register in order to view this content

I guess May 4 is not a Stephanie Forrester week, but a best weddings week:

https://www.viacomcbspressexpress.com/cbs-entertainment/releases/view?id=55077

Then, as THE BOLD AND THE BEAUTIFUL comes down the aisle, storylines will include:

On Monday, May 4, Taylor Hayes (Hunter Tylo) desperately attempts to escape from Prince Omar (Kabir Bedi) to let Ridge (Thorsten Kaye) know that she’s alive, while Ridge and Brooke (Lang) have their epic first wedding in front of friends… and foes on the beautiful beach in Point Dume, Calif. The episode originally aired Sept. 30, 1994.

On Tuesday, May 5, Steffy (Wood) and Liam (Clifton) are wed in front of the iconic Opera House on the glorious Sydney, Australia harbor. While the ceremony progresses in front of family and friends, Wyatt (Darin Brooks) eases his sorrows over his brother’s marriage to his ex-wife with several drinks. The episode originally aired March 22, 2017.

On Wednesday, May 6, Katie (Tom), the only woman to have ever stolen Dollar Bill's (Diamont) heart, walks down the aisle to become Mrs. William Spencer, Jr., with her sisters at her side, at the San Fernando Valley home where she was raised. Legendary CBS star Patrick Duffy (“Dallas”) guest stars as Katie’s father, Stephen Logan. The episode originally aired Nov. 13, 2009.

On Thursday, May 7, Eric Forrester (McCook) and Brooke Logan (Lang) say “I Do” as Eric’s ex-wife, Stephanie (Susan Flannery), and Brooke’s true love, Ridge (Kaye), watch without objection. Eric then takes Brooke on a romantic and surprise honeymoon in a magnificent hot-air balloon in Palm Springs, Calif. The episode originally aired Jan. 8, 1991.

Wrapping up on Friday, May 8: Having overcome astounding obstacles, Hope (Kim Matula, in a role currently played by Annika Noelle) and Liam (Scott Clifton) joyously say “I Do” in front of family, friends, and the many residents of the beautiful city of Puglia, Italy. Frustrated and brokenhearted, Steffy (Wood) updates Eric (McCook) and Stephanie (Flannery) on the dramatic events transpiring in Puglia. The episode originally aired June 26, 2012.

Edited by BoldRestless

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

It took me a bit to get our story out on this because they LOADED that PR with Thorsten Kaye's name everywhere Ridge was mentioned and not once mentioned Ronn Moss. I couldn't believe it. Of course, I added his name in.

CBS to Air More Classic Episodes of ‘The Bold and the Beautiful’ and ‘The Young and the Restless’

https://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2020/04/bold-beautiful-young-restless-classic-episodes-week-two-breakdown

• Members

Yes. Way too much of both of them has turned me off. I like both actors but lord it's too much. But Brad gets so laser focused on certain characters and the rest of the canvas suffers. It's brilliant watching old episodes and seeing more than one storyline going on at a time.