The Story of Soaps Primetime Special

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL they are sort of writing GH’s death certificate here. “How can you keep up with General Hospital when you’re binge-watching Orange Is the New Black?” 

I mean.... true?

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

I think only the first two seasons of The Real World were sort of real, in terms of situations/human reactions. After that? It was just exaggerate EVERYTHING and make the housemates act as disgusting as possible.

But the very first cast will always have a place in my cold heart. 

Please register in order to view this content

Helps that I was about their age when that first season went down...

• Members

I remember talking to my friend on the phone and my mother picking up the receiver in the kitchen to share the news that Robin was HIV+. My mother sounded devastated.

I love seeing so much of Erika Slezak.

• Members

Touché.

And she basically said that young writers would take her job from her cold dead hands when she spoke on a soap writer’s panel years ago. She was like “F**k you, noobs. There aren’t enough jobs to go around!”

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

This has been so, so bad. The Luke and Laura segment has been the highlight and that's not saying much. The direction is all over the place. The clip quality is atrocious and there are too many people to say the same things. The segments are running way too long to say nothing.

Edited by Titus Andronicus