Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

OMG could you imagine?? A 20-episode boxed set of the "Best of Katherine"? Our luck they wouldn't put any episodes from the 70's or early 80's with her when she was drinking and when she and Jill were at her finest fighting over Phillip and/or Derek, they'd do like they're doing this week and choosing episodes from 2005...2005?! are you kidding me?! or 1990? that's the best you can do? LOL try 1975-84 and then talk to me.....

• Members

Ohh I really must be out of the loop..someone tell me the beef

Please register in order to view this content

. Give me an abridged version if it's too long. I knew there was some drama, but I don't know what. Someone help me out HAHA.

• Members

Probably Stafford’s spin. Or was asked to resign.  The entire thing reeked of JFP getting rid of an actor/actress she didn’t see eye to eye, especially since Stafford was in contract negotiations at the time.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Ha ha ha! If I was nostalgic see old school names for the 2004 eps writing credits, seeing MAB, Sheffer and Hamner’s names made me shudder. What a mess going although I lot of people still enjoyed the show at this point.

After seeing Sursok’s work in Pretty Little Liars I wonder if Latham and MAB just didn’t give her competent material. The Aussie accent didn’t help but she had covered it well on PLL.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Finally got to watch a classic episode here in the NYC area. This episode was more entertaining than anything I had watched on YR these past few weeks. 

Does anyone know where I can watch the rest of this week's classic eps? 

• Members

Wow today's classic episode! LMAO!!! I knew they were going to start throwing the cake at each other! I didnt watch Y&R at that time so I am so confused on the whole Brock and Jill thing. So Katherine only gave birth once so it was either Brock or Jill? They were born on the same day? I love soaps but sometimes these ridiculous and contrived plots are way too much! Ewww I dont like that Billy! He was terrible! Poor Chloe but its obvious he doesnt want to marry her why is she going along with it? Love her 20's style dress, though!