Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

With the right Scotty Grainger, I think Colleen and Scotty could've been a good supercouple. And imagine Traci feeling somewhat envious of her own daughter who has more of a closer relationship to Dina than she does with her own mother. Dina can relate to being rebellious as a youth like early Colleen was. Traci eventually loses it verbally and shouts at Dina in which Colleen has to console both her mother and grandmother. 

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm sure that was the long term plan anyway. They were giving children to characters for a reason back then. It has all been wasted of course.

Cool to know! I have to say I have trouble listening to her in old clips.

• Members

Or why Sony won't release at least some "best of" sets. They are literally giving us box sets with these themed weeks, and I would hope they're looking at the ratings in consideration of fan interest in seeing older episodes in clean, pristine condition.

Here are five episodes for a Katherine Chancellor set. How ridiculously easy would it be to pull together 15-20 more to make a full set? This show is about to hit its 50th anniversary in a few years, and fans have no access to any official home video of it. Ridiculous.

• Members

We all know Y&R has issues BTS, but I don't think rampant substance abuse was one of them. I figure Bill Bell probably heard about what was going on BTS at ABC/P&G during the 1980s and wasn't going to allow that at his shows. BB strikes me as the type that would have a zero tolerance policy at his shows. Remember JC went to rehab in the 1980s and it was also rumored BB fired B&B's first Thorne due to substance abuse.

• Members

I've been saying they should have done this since she died. There would have been a market for it then. They could do it like they do the B&B: How it All Began set on Amazon.  A set was created every time someone ordered it, so very little overhead and no wasted inventory.