Y&R to air classic episodes

• Members

I still miss Terry Lester to this day but I prefer Jess Walton to Brenda Dickson. I also can't believe that Amelia Heinle has played Victoria the longest of all the actresses in that role, and that by this fall Heather Tom will have played Katie just as long as she played Victoria (13 years).

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Her and Victor were married???!!!!!!!! YIKES!!!! Ewwwww!!!!

The first flashback episode with Neil in it!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

I kind of feel like Soaps should not pair every character with every other character who is not their sibling at some point.....just because. Maybe not break up couples as often? Or bring in more new characters if needed to avoid all the characters having at some point been married to every other character who was not their sibling. It's not only unrealistic, but just downright gross. I mean if one character had herpes, rest assured all of them would! LMAO!

• Members

Nikki and Paul were originally together in 1978/1979 and reunited briefly in 2008 to 2009. I don't count the rewrite of the Summer 1980 cult storyline that resulted in Nikki and Paul having Dylan.

Edited by kalbir

• Members

Ashley's been pregnant by Victor 3 times, once in the 80s which she aborted, again with Abby and then again in the 2000s. This show likes to act like it didn't happen but Adam dressed up as Victor's dead wife while gaslighting Ashley, which resulted in her falling down the Newman Ranch staircase and miscarrying.

• Members

Oh I can't wait to see this one. 

Who can forget when in an interview one of the powers that be answered viewer concern about whether Ashley still had a dead fetus inside her by saying, offhandedly, that he threw it in the fireplace.