Y&R to air classic episodes

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

She was from any scenes I've seen her on she does such an amazing stellar performance and you can take her acting seriously a lot of performances aren't taken as such.

Your right victor and nikki were the boring part of this episode but became soo popular years to come and til this day i guess lol

• Members

She just captivated everyone and creeped them out. When I watched her in the original run, she scared the hell out of me, especially when she wearing the veil. I was 13 years old at the time this aired... it was even during the school year, so I might not have seen this particular one. Although I stayed home from school at least 1 day every week. 

From her lips to God's ears. It would be a dream come true to have 4 months worth of classic episodes airing. They'll be STRUGGLING for a theme each week, but we can certainly get some good stuff, even if they keep to characters still on the canvas. Paul and Nikki and Sumiko would be a candidate, Traci dumping the banana split over Lauren's head, etc. 

Edited by alphanguy74

• Members

Lol yes she did creep me out when i first saw her and i wasn't even alive when she was on the show either but damn what a character she was, it seems like Lorie is the only one who ever knew how evil that women truly was cause both lance and Lucas didn't realize until very late

• Members

Ten minutes in, and I don’t understand how any of the show’s PTB today can look at this and A, not notice the massive differences between their show and what the show was 40 years ago, or B, think that what they’re putting out today is better. It just looks and sounds positively beautiful.

And nice, long scenes that pull you in! The average viewer today can go into a scene not knowing anyone or anything but eventually know the gist of the story after just one scene of decent length. Can’t do that if you’re switching back and forth every thirty seconds.

Edited by All My Shadows

• Members

I know some of y’all said that Victor and Nicki are the lowlight of this episode, but I’m loving them. The scene where Victor is describing “Victor Newman” to Nicki plays so well on the meticulous game he’s playing with her, complete with the great “Love is Gone” underscoring it and adding that extra sense of suspense.

The twins story is also so compelling! I just want to keep watching from this episode on!

• Members

Loved the Lorie and Vanessa story. April's twin sister story was interesting too. What happened to Barbara and why did she have those scars?

I'd love to see the 15 minutes that were edited out.