DOOL: Casting - He's Back

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Must have been huge because Daniel was a douchebag who seemed to have a new love interest every year. They tried so hard to make him happen for like 8 years (throwing Nicole, Jennifer, Chloe, etc. under the bus to do so). "You can't make Fetch happen" ...

EDIT:

Martha Byrne tweeted about watching a vhs of Maura West and Shawn Christian in a scene together and she rightfully praised Maura. I really felt like she wanted to say "Maura acting circles around Shawn Christian" and I lol'd. It's probably just me projecting how I feel on to what she posted but it was oddly ... timely, to our discussion about him. LOL.

I need to figure out how to copy tweets here. I used to be so savvy. lol. Now I have no idea how to do these things.

Edited by KMan101

• Members

@KMan101

That scene was early evidence that MW was a star. She did kill it. Poor SC, standing around shirtless with almost nil dialogue. The truth is MW/SC had chemistry in spades, something I never got with any of his pairings on DAYS. Now I remember why I liked him - it's because of MW!  All I could do from here is insert the link. 

https://twitter.com/MarthaByrne10/status/1243301599168147457

Edited by edgeofnik

• Members

What a great clip!  I absolutely lusted after him back then.

By the time he was on DAYS I hated his guts.  And he was still attractive.  That’s what bad writing and forcing a character down our throats does to me.  Same thing happened with Cameron Mathison on AMC- same type of writing made me hate him too.