Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I enjoyed today's show. I thought it was one of the better episodes that has aired since the time jump has happened. I liked seeing some other character/story line get some focus besides stuff like Ben/Will in prison fighting against Clyde or Ben/Ciara or Sarah/Eric/Nicole/Xander.

I liked the scenes with JJ/Kristen/Lani/Eli. It was interesting seeing them trying to relate to each other's situations when JJ was holding Kristen at gun point. I am enjoying Kristen/Lani's friendship and liked seeing them stand up for each other. I also wonder if JJ/Eli may start to get closer. It seemed like Eli wants to help JJ who is really spiraling right now. I am also glad to see that Kristen/Lani will return to Salem to try and reclaim their lives.

I also liked the scenes with Chad/Gabi. I think that Chad does a good job of dealing with Gabi. He's done a better job than other people have like Eli, Lani, and even Stefan. I have always thought they had chemistry too. I think that Gabi has had the most chemistry with Stefan and Chad. And speaking of chemistry I think that I see some with Kate and Steve/Stefano, lol. We did get some flashbacks today on how she discovered that he Stefano had taken over Steve's body and I wonder where this will go. I do think they would look good together, though I really do enjoy Steve/Kayla.  I am interested in seeing what happens when Kayla finds out what is going on. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

The whole Stefano is alive with Steve's face has to end. It's ridiculous. The actor has passed and it's time for Days to put this character to rest. Does Days not have other villains that could return with the original actor? 

JJ/Kristen/Lani/Eli......zzzzzzzzzzz

Edited by Soapsuds

Pill popping scruffy JJ is simply adorable. The sets are cheap. The writing is trash. It would've been nice if they showed a couple of nuns. Trying to talk JJ out of killing Kristen. Some different camera angles, some fog. The scenes were so blah and generic. We still don't know the whole story about bland af Haley's death. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Kristen and Lani were sure committed to the church...not really. Kristen will certainly fight hard to take back her life, but Lani will probably still get steamrolled by Gabi for a while longer. All Gabi has to do is pull out her phone and Lani will back off.

JJ just didn't come off as threatening at all.

• Members

As stupid as it was for Kristen and Lani to become nuns, SH and SS really do act well together. I hope the Kristen/Lani friendship continues once they get back to Salem.

And also, that's a hell no on Stephen Nichols trying to do a Joe Mascolo/Stefano accent lol

• Members

I agree and in all honesty, if they want to keep Kristen on the canvas in the long-term they can't just have her be batshit crazy 24/7. A friendship with someone "normal" like Lani could ground her a bit, plus it could also help give Lani some edge, so it seems like a win-win for both characters development.

• Members

Kristen and Lani initially reminded me of when RC put OLTL's Marty and Kim together during the blizzard on Llantano Mountain lolol.  They're the hit of the TJ for me.

And even though it was done to connect JJ and Kristen, I'm glad they remembered Kristen/Jennifer finally.  Although, it's so hard to imagine anyone having a normal conversation with Kristen after everything lol.  That's why this very extreme nun situation worked for me--it reset a DiMera criminal and Carver cop to actually have a very nice, completely surprising relationship.