Days: December 2019 Discussion Thread 🎄

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

With things so unbelievable on the show I expect that Ben's record will somehow be explained away as someone else using his body to commit the crimes or something else crazy.

This is just speculation, but I'll cloak it as a spoiler just in case it does actually happen

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

In the end, it'll probably turn out to be Steve with Stefano's memories. The show wouldn't be that stupid to actually think they could recast Stefano. Joe Mascolo defined that role, similar to the way that Stephen Nichols defined Steve.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

Didn’t Marlena just find out that Mickey is her granddaughter? She probably hasn’t had the time needed to bond and connect with her, thanks to Sarah and Xander.

Man, they really are pushing greasy Xander at Eric’s expense, aren’t they? It’s Ben all over again.

• Members

Funny (and a bit sad) that the only current-day soap that gets any real discussion on SON is DAYS. The Y&R thread is all lamentations on how bad/boring the show is, appropriately; GH is just sorta there; and B&B, as usual, is still operating on a thread from a previous month lol.

Same in the spoiler threads roughly.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Same. B&B seemed to pop a bit with the baby switch fallout and Thomas’s reign of terror, but yeah. Even though much of the DAYS commentary is negative (it’s still daytime in 2019), people are still invested in the characters and their relationships here. I suppose that’s an accomplishment.