dragonflies

YR: Character recast

10 hours ago, KMan101 said:

People can look younger, or older, on-screen than in their pictures. I'm not really bothered by the age. I just don't care really at all.

Y&R is so ... ugh. But I never expected much from JG so ... he's lived up to what I expected of him and even surpassed it with how poorly focused the show is. 

Tip to the networks: STOP HIRING WRITERS YOU FIRED FROM THE SHOW (or who 'had a meltdown') OR WHO DID A LOUSY JOB THE FIRST TIME.

I swear they're deliberately hoping the show tanks, IMO.

I'd rather have Chance than Cane though. And really, Chance should have been in Cane's spot the entire time. Cane was NEVER needed. 

And yeah, with 2 Nates and Neil's death we haven't seen Olivia at all (I'm also gonna guess TLW has no interest and I wouldn't blame her). I'm not expecting to see Nina except maybe for a quick visit. And that's if Tricia Cast is even asked and is even up for it.

You'd think the mother and son would go hand and hand but nope ...

We don't need another Adam, though.

The minute Adam got his memory back the show went into the shitter under JG.

Nick running for a political office is NOT compelling entertainment. I want a soap opera dammit, not a Hallmark movie. And who the [!@#$%^&*] is demanding Morrow be seen so much? I just don't get it. At all. Lord. I hoped with Angelica gone it would get better (we are finally free of Goddard/Cane so that's a win!) ....

Remember when foolish Doug Davidson was so thrilled? Yeah, how'd that turn out, Doug? ;) How's all that airtime going? :lol: 

In the case of Doug, I think something is better than nothing. He at least gets an episode here or there under JG. But it's not nearly what he probably assumed he'd get. I think his departure is a Sony edict as a way to trim budget. 

Am I the only one who noticed that for the first time in almost 3 decades, PB is not leading story nor is he in the top episode counts? I think they are easing  out all the highly paid older folks. 

According to soaps.com on tomorrow's show the New Chance will make his entrance by kicking in a door and sucker punching Cane. This will happen towards the end of the show.

17 hours ago, Darn said:

Chance now looks as old as someone who is supposed to be old enough to be his father. Fantastic!

Yeah, if they try to bring back Phillip now, they'll have to recast with James Brolin.

It looks like Chance will still be a good guy. According to soaps.com recap for Monday's episode, Chance will be upset with Cane. He will accuse Cane of messing over Devon with Katherine's inheritance. Chance will reveal that he has returned to town to work on a new case/is apart of a sting operation. He will also reveal that he's never met Amanda Sinclair. Cane and Chance will argue and Cane will admit that Jill thinks that Colin has found the forgeries regarding the will.

Edited by xtr

4 minutes ago, rlj said:

Lordy, have tall seen this dudes social media?  Peeps are puting his ish on blast😎

Say what?  Why?  He just started!

1 minute ago, Bright Eyes said:

Apparently, he has supportive Trump tweets or something along those lines.

In that case, he and Doug Davidson should get along quite well.  ;)