YR: Character recast

• Members

In the case of Doug, I think something is better than nothing. He at least gets an episode here or there under JG. But it's not nearly what he probably assumed he'd get. I think his departure is a Sony edict as a way to trim budget. 

Am I the only one who noticed that for the first time in almost 3 decades, PB is not leading story nor is he in the top episode counts? I think they are easing  out all the highly paid older folks. 

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

It looks like Chance will still be a good guy. According to soaps.com recap for Monday's episode, Chance will be upset with Cane. He will accuse Cane of messing over Devon with Katherine's inheritance. Chance will reveal that he has returned to town to work on a new case/is apart of a sting operation. He will also reveal that he's never met Amanda Sinclair. Cane and Chance will argue and Cane will admit that Jill thinks that Colin has found the forgeries regarding the will.

Edited by xtr