JAS0N47

DAYS: Christmas in Salem (Spoiler thread)

CHRISTMAS IN SALEM...(DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE SPOILER FREE)

While not much can be said yet about this coming Christmas in Salem, one question on fans' minds can be answered: Viewers will be getting to see some newly-created flashbacks of the Christmas that took place off-screen during the one-year time jump. In the coming months, look for more Christmas clues to be posted in this thread, as well as the return of the Horton ornament attendee list!

17 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:

Don't know what was so funny, but always glad to make someone laugh!

i'm just laughing at DAYS and the whole newly-created flashbacks, that probably won't be any more interesting than anything that will be going on in the present. lol  

6 hours ago, JAS0N47 said:

CHRISTMAS IN SALEM...(DON'T READ AHEAD IF YOU ARE SPOILER FREE)

While not much can be said yet about this coming Christmas in Salem, one question on fans' minds can be answered: Viewers will be getting to see some newly-created flashbacks of the Christmas that took place off-screen during the one-year time jump. In the coming months, look for more Christmas clues to be posted in this thread, as well as the return of the Horton ornament attendee list!

Thanks for keeping us informed.

17 hours ago, dio said:

i'm just laughing at DAYS and the whole newly-created flashbacks, that probably won't be any more interesting than anything that will be going on in the present. lol  

Exactly, lol.

I echo @DRW50's thanks, @JAS0N47.

10 minutes ago, Antoyne said:

I just threw up in my mouth.

That's ok. I almost threw up typing it lol but I think it's gonna happen eventually.

CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEK CLUE...
This Christmas Eve, not every scene will take place in Salem.
Edited by JAS0N47

3 hours ago, AbcNbc247 said:

I wonder if Ben's gonna have an ornament this year

Of course he will. He "saved" Julie and now everyone is kissing his ass. And of course they had Victor thrown under the bus for wanting to kill Ben. It's nauseating. They could have done a lot better with Ben's "redemption". Not to mention Jordan is treated worse than Ben when he's the one that murdered folks.

5 minutes ago, JAS0N47 said:

Christmas in Paris?

I know folks can be snarky but I appreciate you keeping us informed Jason!

And I wish they'd bring back Hortons for Christmas (Marie, Bill, Laura, Mike, Jeremy, etc. all seem to fail to exist except for an ornament on the tree every year). They never do. I guess lack of money ... lol

Edited by KMan101

Well... I for one am looking forward to the Christmas episodes.   I love the Horton Christmas tree tradition.  It always makes me tear up.  Thanks for sharing Jason.  I think Days has been very good this week.  I know Days isn't what it used to be but Salem is still a town I like and choose to visit Monday thru Friday.  Considering the budget they have to work with I think the actors and folks behind the scenes are doing the best they can. 

On 10/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, JAS0N47 said:

What?!!!!! I am always looking forward to Christmas at the Hortons. But, automatically, that means in Salem. Where are they gonna go?!!! And why? DOOL doesn't even have a secondary locale.

On 10/8/2019 at 1:55 PM, JAS0N47 said:

Maybe that means their finally getting some new sets. Or their going to use Chabby's Paris apartment. Most likely the latter.

1 hour ago, victoria foxton said:

Maybe that means their finally getting some new sets.

Nah, they'll just hang some "Paris"- esque posters they found while dumpster diving at Walmart.