JAS0N47

DAYS: Christmas in Salem (Spoiler thread)

2 minutes ago, Khan said:

Nah, they'll just hang some "Paris"- esque posters they found while dumpster diving at Walmart.

Like they did a couple of yrs ago with the police station in Prague. They put a bunch of papers in Czech. To ''hide'' that it looked just like the Salem Police station.😂

12 hours ago, Khan said:

Nah, they'll just hang some "Paris"- esque posters they found while dumpster diving at Walmart.

I don't want that. I hope that is not what we get for our Christmas wishes. But, at this rate, I am hanging on for dear life, as they say, to life for Julie and health for Hope as my Christmas wish!

On 10/11/2019 at 6:37 PM, Khan said:

Stop. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

On 10/8/2019 at 12:55 PM, JAS0N47 said:
CHRISTMAS SNEAK PEEK CLUE...
This Christmas Eve, not every scene will take place in Salem.

Aremid. 

Let's see what Sarah, Uncle Lou, and the Parrot Man have been up to... :)

CHRISTMAS EVE CLUES...

73036335_1554833817992220_54166812332266

There will be 49 scenes this Christmas Eve on "Days." As mentioned earlier, not all of them will take place in Salem. More teasers will be revealed as we get closer to Christmas!

"DAYS" CHRISTMAS FUN FACT...

72572248_1554853601323575_37044576455418

Did you know that five of the current Horton Christmas ornaments have something on the back side of the ornament (most likely rarely, if ever, seen on-camera)? Here's a look at the first of the five. Can you guess whose ornament this is??  Find out later this week if your guess is correct!

1 hour ago, JAS0N47 said:

"DAYS" CHRISTMAS FUN FACT...

72572248_1554853601323575_37044576455418

Did you know that five of the current Horton Christmas ornaments have something on the back side of the ornament (most likely rarely, if ever, seen on-camera)? Here's a look at the first of the five. Can you guess whose ornament this is??  Find out later this week if your guess is correct!

Melissa's

Oops, looks like I forgot to post the answer for that Christmas ornament above. This is the back of Doug's ornament!

CHRISTMAS EVE SNEAK PEEK CLUE...
The Horton Christmas ornament ceremony this year will feature at least 10 characters. The exact number will be announced at a later date.
Edited by JAS0N47