LATEST RATINGS: September 16-20, 2019

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

How to save GH

Get rid of: ToddFrankenDrew, Kim, Julian, Obrecht, Peter, Valentin, Kristina, the random Kendra girl. And Frank!!!!

Bring back: Lucky, Nikolas

And most important of all: Tell a story where something happens and the characters actually do something that move the stories along, instead of a boring, random, b.s story just to feature your pets. The baby switch, and the Sasha is not Nina's daughter stories have gone on wayyy too long. Plus, there was no need to give Sonny and Carly another child. I enjoyed the last episodes with Shiloh, they weren't as boring as other episodes, but dragging it out by charging Sam with his murder is not the way to go. This show has such a talented cast, even most of the newbies and teens are working out IMO, but they're all being wasted.

Makes you wonder if this is all just an attempt by ABC to sabotage the show and finally get it cancelled.

Btw, feel free to add any characters that need to go or come back to my lists, or stories that you want to see happen lol

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

All I want is Sonny, Jason, Franco and Carly gone. They may be mostly vets at this point, but IMO they're irredeemable, and unpleasant to watch, so much so that even if Pat Falken Smith herself rose from the dead and took over the writers room for the next ten years, I don't think she could save them.

• Members

Please register in order to view this content

I just find Laura Wright's Carly very shrill, whereas I could actually feel something for SJB underneath the layers of nasty.

Jason still needs to face consequences tho. I'll never be able to get behind a hitman who doesn't know what a smile is being the hero of the bloody show.