Y&R: Fall Preview

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

To each their own. I LOVE this campy stuff rn. its not that bad but thats just me.
I think YR Will get pratt since like alan sarapa said YR always does the opposite of the prevous HW. Sussman was boring we got mal. Mal was too much we got Griffith. Griffith is boring we get pratt.

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

• Members

Y&R has not done young people well since the Glow by Jabot kids.or Daniel/ Lily/Sierra/Colleen  None of these hacks have been able to write for the teen set. I would dare to say Fen/Summer/ that kid that Paul should have adopted were somewhat okay, until HKK went downhill.  Kyle with Lola has been nothing but tedious from day one.    JMO.

• Members

I think Nikki and Nate know. Nick maybe??? but idk how he can let his Kids including his pre teen grieve for him just to get back at Adam. But i could say the same about Victor.
But oh if they write this correctly the fallout will be huge. The family will be so Mad.
Or it will be another case of the instant forgiveness that JG loves SOOO Much.

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

• Members

See that's the thing though...I don't want Nick to be in on this....he just irks me...LOL

I think they should have waited to do something like this in February for EB's 40th anniversary....but it is what it is....unless we legit will not seeing Victor for the next 4 months...which I doubt.

Edited by YRfan23