Y&R: Fall Preview

• Members

These are from SID/SOD:

Billy's battle with dark side will impact relationship with Victoria. Jill will return to help but it may be too late to rescue him.

Sharon & Rey will find it difficult to avoid each other and will question their feelings.

Chloe/Kevin move back to GC but trouble will follow them.  Also, Nick will push Adam too far and it will jeopardize his relationship with Chelsea. Connor being back will complicate things for Chelsea/Adam. Chelsea will worry about his dark side.

Victor will feel any attempt to give Adam the benefit of the doubt has backfired. A shocking twist will change the dynamic of the Newman family and Nikki's world will be turned upside down.

Paul will return to investigate a shocking scandal in GC. Abby, and Chelsea will open the Grand Phoenix Hotel. But Phyllis will want to settle a score & get the last laugh after being pushed out of hotel deal. Devon's empire will be at risk when someone contests Katharine's will. And Devon will contemplate his future.

Jack will be back on track at Jabot but  feel like something is missing in his life. He will step away from the helms of it and after doing some soul searching will step away & embark on a fascinating journey. Traci will venture on a passion project which leads to life changing results. Ashley will run Jabot from Paris but still visit her family.

Kyle will take on a bigger role at Jabot. He will spend longer hours there working with Summer. There will be chemistry between them. Also his past with Theo will come back to haunt him. Lola will get closer to learning his secret.  Summer will also still be drawn to Theo's bad boy ways.

Edited by xtr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Damn, are there any women leading any major stories?  Abby and Chelsea opening a hotel is not a story, so unless there is something else involved Phyllis' revenge sounds low impact.  Summer drawn to Theo's "bad boy" image...and?  That sounds like an extended episode of Saved By The Bell.  And how much do you wanna bet that Nikki's story will more to do with her relationship to some male character?

Y&R still doesn't know how to write a story that wouldn't fail the Bechdel test. For shame.

• Members

Here are some more spoilers from tomorrow's episode and next week. From the recaps and people who have seen next week's previews.

Chloe and Kevin are going to take Billy to the Chancellor Mansion after he almost tried to kill Adam. (Adam will not know tried to kill him or who pushed him out of the way.) Kevin is going to stick a needle in his neck. They will wonder what to do with him and Chloe will say they should take him to the boat house. According to SOD they will hide/try and help him. Kevin will end up texting a love one saying he's getting treatment. But they will keep him stashed away for a bit. I guess this is what the Fall Previews spoiler meant it said they would get in trouble.

Also next week Jack will tell Kyle he's leaving for a bit and that he wants Kyle to step in as Interim CEO. That is the new role Kyle will be taking on. Also Adam will ask Phyllis to hack into Nate's computer to get access to Victor's medical records. He wants revenge against Victor even more so because they have a very heated argument on tomorrow's show.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Someone on Soapcentral posed a theory regarding the spoilers about Nikki and the Newman family. They speculated that maybe it will be revealed that Nikki was the one who really killed Delia and that is why her world will be turned upside down. And that could be the thing that changes the dynamic in the Newman family. Though, I don't know if the show would do that.

• Members

According to the recap tomorrow from soaps.com Fen is using drugs again and dealing them. Adam will show Michael a picture of Fen partying and dealing drugs. He will show Michael this when Michael tries to get out of her working for him. Adam will show Michael the pictures of Fen and say that he can get eight years in a prison if people find out what he is doing. Lauren will tell Jack that she wants up her contribution to the addiction facility. Michael will tell Lauren to set up a visit with Fen so that he doesn't know about it. Michael will tell her that Fen is using drugs again. Lauren will want to believe it is a horrible rumor and will try and unsuccessfully contact Fen, but Michael will tell her that Adam has photos. He will tell her to find Fen and get him into treatment. Lauren will vow to help him take down Adam once she returns.

I don't like that they are having Fen use drugs again. I wonder what happened to his music career. Michael does mention he hasn't heard from him in a while. I wonder if this will lead to a bigger storyline for Michael/Lauren and maybe a returning Fen. Or if the writers decided to use this just to have Adam have something to blackmail Michael with. I think it's probably just a way for Adam to have leverage over Michael and force him to continue to work for him. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here is next week's promo:

Glad to see that Jill is back and interacting with Devon. Devon is ready to go against whoever is contesting the will. I am interested in seeing how that storyline plays out. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Devon will get airtime only bc of a white character trying to steal his fortune. Whether that is Chance or someone else, said white character will end up becoming a lead and Devon will go back to once a week when the introduction story is over. That is BS but on brand and 100% what I think will happen. 

• Members

I am interested in seeing where this story goes, but I wouldn't be surprised if Devon isn't featured that much after it ends. Or given much in the way of storylines aftewards. I think that this current storyline could be mainly used to bring Chance back to the canvas. 

• Members

Here are some more spoilers for next week from Lynda Hirsch's soap column:

Summer's patience will wear thin with Zoe. Summer finally snap at Zoe and tell her not to be so clingy. Theo will back Summer which will further upset Zoe. Kyle will warn Theo not to sully his reputation or he will regret it. Theo will say it's great to have the take no guff Kyle back. Adam will steal Nate's tablet & get Phyllis to help him hack into it, so that they can use Victor's medical records against him. Nate will discover his tablet is missing & will suspect Adam. But he won't have any proof and Adam will not admit anything. Nate will tell Abby about his suspicions and him and her will worry that Adam will use Victor's medical records against him. 

Also, after an unsuccessful attempt to get through to Adam Sharon will realize that she needs a change of scenery. She will plan to take a trip to reevaluate what she really wants. Nick will be quick to support her decision and tell her to take time for herself. Billy will end up suffering a broken leg & Adam/Chloe will try & help nurse him back to Physical and mental health.

• Members

lmao, I think if the show did this it would do a bit more than "change the dynamics of da Newmans" or whatever. LOL

i was actually thinking about Adam looking into Victor's medical records, and I think we might find out that this mysterious disease he has might be fake and something Nikki's enlisted Nate to dream up to keep Victor home and bring the family back together, etc.