Y&R: Fall Preview

• Members

lol. I fixed that. I wonder who drugs them. I think it may be Zoe. Phyllis is supposed to do something but she wouldn't purposely hurt Summer.  (Unless Phyllis drugs people but her plan not to involve Summer, fails.) Zoe said she wanted to cause a disturbance at the party so I could see her drugging people/spiking drinks. And maybe Phyllis just takes advantage of the situation and helps highlight stuff that may go wrong at the opening. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

That is what I was thinking too. This looks like it could be another one of those situations. Summer making a move on a remarried Kyle, and Sharon/Rey kissing even though they are broken up. I also wouldn't be surprised if Theo kissed or maybe fell into bed with somebody.

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Adam makes a dangerous bet, Summer and Kyle will share a charged moment, Devon's world is turned upside. Paul will chase a lead, while Elena will make a confession. Phyllis will save the day and Billy will explore his dark side.

Here are a couple of pictures from the Grand Phoenix opening:

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Here are some more spoilers for next week from the Zap2it website.

Trouble will loom for Abby/Chelsea as the Grand Phoenix opens, Devon's world will spin out of control and Elena will end up making a shocking confession. Victor will deliver unsettling news and Devon will confide in Mariah.

I wonder what exactly happens to Devon and what shocking confession that Elena makes. I wonder if maybe she is pregnant.

• Members

I wonder if Josh may end up reuniting Summer/Kyle, especially now that Angelica is gone. I think maybe the show realizes that K o l a just isn't doing it for a lot of viewers and stuff like them fixing an air conditioner, isn't good television. And that is why they are having Kyle mix it up with Summer again.