Y&R: Fall Preview

• Members

the dumbo twist is probably that Victoria killed Delia, knew the entire time, and kept it on the dl. They are clearly trying to drum up something with Chloe + Billy with this whole "I'm the only one that understands him and can halp him!!!!" bs, and I'm sure we will find out in a "shockingggg!!!" revelation that Bella's Billy's kid.

and Kevin/Micheal are gonna be the new villains of the show, once Adam is declawed and welcomed back into the bosom of the family - because they all only hated him because he killzzord that kid, rite?! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

the way all the characters on the show within her age group are treating Zoe like ish they stepped in, tho realistic, is very off-putting (to me, towards them) and is making me kind of root for her... like, Lola is supposed to be this amazing, sweet person but she always treats Zoe like a nuisance. Same thing with Mariah and Tess... none of these people know this girl, but they all treat her like they don't want to and Summer always commenting on how she's such a wannabe... I hope whatever plan she has for them all goes off without a hitch. What a bunch of a-holes. 

Edited by dio

• Members

lmao, is that "mysterious" lawyer Devon keeps talking about gonna be Hillary's doppelganger? How incredibly dumb, if so. 

i never liked Kyle in any of his iterations. He just never felt fully realized, and MM's acting has always been lacking. I did find Summer being his "weakness" his only redeeming quality and an interesting foil, and then they killed that so it's like whatever. LOL Anyway, the way all these characters are treating Zoe like trash has me feeling for her. 

• Members

Whatever scenario they come up with for 'Hilary's ' return is going to be ridic.

Why not just style her differently, and create a new character who bears a resemblance to Hilary?

Devon can just fall for the new character, with the obstacle being she feels he's trying to recapture what he had with Hilary.

Instead of some long lost twin?

It's not like Mariah/Cassie...

• Members

AGREED. Kill Victoria off. Heinle is useless.

Only reason folks don't want Tom back is because "they're used to Heinle" (I swear I've heard this multiple times as the reason, very few defend her)

No one should be the center of the show.

GL's devotion to Bradley Cole drove me away (that and a million other reasons)

Let's be real, Katie on B&B would have been axed years ago if not for Heather Tom. Heinle and Tom should have switched roles YEARS ago. Boggles my mind they didn't want Heather's Victoria. Tells me all I need to know.

Exactly what they should do.

And they shouldn't have fired Loren Lott. You can have more than two black women on contract ....

Edited by KMan101