• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here is a recap from tomorrow for soaps.com day ahead recap:

People will figure out that Zoe drugged the drinks with Molly. This will cause people to act strange. Summer will end up telling Kyle that the drinks have Molly in them and will kiss him. Kyle will help Summer over to Phyllis. Lola will worry that Summer is not over Kyle. Sharon will also kiss Rey about she agonizes about their relationship and pass out due to the drug mixing from her medication. Devon will end up having a panic attack and Elena will help him. Zoe will take pictures of the people at the party acting drugged and will post the pictures to her blog. Rey will call in the medical emergency and the mass drugging. Paul will ask some questions and Theo will mention Zoe putting the pictures on her blog. Paul will shut the party down. 

I think that she comes across as too young to be hanging out with the mostly mid to late 20 something crowd. She seems like she would fit in with more Reed/Mattie/Charlie. She's maybe 19 which I think is why she was drinking a virgin drink at Society. Everybody else is at least mid to late 20's. (An exception being Lola, who I think is early 20's) I have been finding Zoe annoying and I think her role has been mostly useless. I think a pot stirrer from Kyle's past (not named Theo) could have worked. But I was hoping for someone more mature/interesting. IMO, that's not Zoe. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

this entire age group is useless, lbr. There is no legit reason for any of them to be around except they're related to someone. It's gross. Mariah floating from job to job w/o putting any really work in is gross. 

and tbh, them being older makes it all worse. These older peeps could help steer this "child" in the right direction or whatever, but they keeps swatting at her like a fly - when she hasn't done anything to any of them to warrant this treatment. Again, it makes me side-eye characters like Mariah and Lola, and Tessa in particular (all the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, nth chances she's had...) No one is giving her a chance... like, why?

• Members

tbh, Theo's acting like a jealous lover and he doesn't seem to have any genuine interest in Summer, so the show should turn this whole Summer/Theo/Kyle/Lola quad on its head and add another twist to Theo/Kyle's past: they were on and off, closet lovers. That would give this sl another angle and be VERY soapy/interesting/hot, imo. Because the way things are are just freaking weird. lol

• Members

I feel the same way, who cares that they got a girl drunk and paid her father off. SHOCKING, not, I’m so here for the being lovers or had hooksuos together in New York, that at least would make a little sense as to why Theo acts the way he does