Y&R: Fall Preview

• Members

Dailies for next week

9/9: Victor's condition takes a turn; trouble looms for Abby and Chelsea as the Grand Phoenix hotel opens its doors.

9/10: Summer and Kyle share a charged moment; Devon's world spins out of control.

9/11: Paul chases a lead; Elena makes a shocking confession.

9/12: Victor asks Nikki to keep a secret; Phyllis saves the day.

9/13:
Victor delivers unsettling news; Billy explores his dark side; Devon confides in Mariah.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yep. It's also what I feared would happen, and did. I hate to always be right ... but here we are. LOL.

Adam and The Rest of Us ....

This makes me wish even more that Heather Tom were still Victoria. SHE'S the true successor. Nick, Abby and Victoria are jokes.

• Members

Yeah, and by the end, many of us were sick of her, too.  Having a character be the center of all storylines -- even when the actor in question isn't in every episode -- tends to upset viewers.  Just ask GL fans who lived through the Bradley Cole era.

If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: if bringing back HT is out of the question, then there is no good reason why Y&R can't kill off Victoria.  AH is not that big of a draw for them, especially not with Billy Miller still gone (for the moment).  Her being forced out of the show might impact the ratings, but only temporarily.  In time, people will get over it.

Edited by Khan

• Members

Agreed. I was so used to justin hartleys stint so i wish they came up with a better reason for his quick regression. Maybe he can be redeemed somehow before JG inevitably quits or gets fired. Or the next person will fire mark keep his evil streek or redeem him than.

Edited by AdamNewmanFan

• Members

According to the recap for Monday's show, the opening of the Grand Phoenix will begin. Zoey will end up putting drugs in the alcoholic drinks at the party. Mariah will interact with Theo some more. She will meet two more of his influencers, who she will send to get cocktail dresses at Fenmore's. Theo will mention Tessa's career and Mariah will tell him that she manages that exclusively. Theo will tell Mariah that they make a good team and he will kiss her cheek before he leaves with the influencers. Mariah will tell Tessa she trusts him even less now. Phyllis will overheard Devon say that Chance may be challenging Katherine's will and Victor will have weak spells do to taking the pills Adam put in his pocket. 

Edited by xtr