Y&R: Fall Preview

• Members

According to soaps.com day ahead recap on tomorrow's show:

Zoe will introduce herself to Lola and they will take a selfie together. She will then talk to Phyllis and tell her they are alike and want the same things. She suggest to Phyllis that they team up and sabotage the opening of the Grand Phoenix. Phyllis will shut down that idea and will tell Zoe she is out of her league trying to go against Chelsea and Abby. She will also not want to do it because Summer is working the opening and she doesn't want to hurt her.

Devon and Elena will tell Elena about his relationship with Katharine and they will wonder what the discrepancies in the will are. Elena will tell him they will get through whatever happens together. Both Sharon and Jack will decide to take trips. Sharon will take one after she talks to Adam and he's upset they aren't together and about Christian. He will also be upset that she doesn't admit that she wants him. Sharon will also talk to Rey who will offer to talk to her, but she will tell him that she has to go. She will go to Nick and tell him that she wants to take a trip. She will ask him to keep Faith and tell him that when she comes back she will have a new purpose.

Jack will talk to Victor including about their families. Jack will also decide to take a trip, to figure out what he wants to do regarding the unfulfilled feelings he has in his life. He will ask Kyle to step in as Interim CEO of Jabot. Lola will also tell Kyle that she wants to move, she will mention that the apartment reminds Rey of his failed relationship with Sharon. I wouldn't be surprised if Kyle/Lola ended up moving into the Abbott mansion.

Also according to SOD actress Kelly Collfield Park (From In Living Color) will appear on the show on Thursday as a character named Suzanne Fuller. Not other details were given about who the character is or what she would be doing. 

Edited by xtr

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I think that it's two unrelated trips. Jack is supposed to lead to a storyline for him, I'm not sure what Sharon's may lead to. (Outside of clearing her head about Adam.) The fall preview said that Jack will be starting some type of journey. It didn't mention Sharon's trip. And I think that I read somewhere that Sharon Case had a took a trip IRL, so maybe that might be why she's being sent off canvas for a little bit. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

i don't think anyone wants that pairing to happen again, least of all SC. lol She's currently in a triangle with two hot, younger guys, and they're trying to do the Saint Rey vs. Devil Adam, so I don't think she has any interest in Jack's dusty old dikk. 

i have no idea where they're going with this Jack sl, but his character has been meandering for YEARS and he's had more chemistry with ED than any woman they've put him with, so good luck with that! Maybe, he's gonna find Hilery/her look-alike and bring her to town? He always had chemistry with MM, and I would freaking *HOPE* their intention with bringing her back on the show is to treat her like the lead she always should have been instead of a story-prop wrapped in a popular character/actress. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

It's Billy, and his alter has already "appeared" on the show. Whenever Billy is shown chewing gum it's his alter.

Regarding Kelly Coffield Park's appearance on the show, she makes a brief appearance tomorrow. According to the day ahead recap from soaps.com:

On tomorrow's show she plays a woman that helps Adam get a hold of the medication that Victor is taking, for his experimental treatment. She tells Adam that doubling Victor's dose could cause his side effects to increase dramatically. It looks like a one time appearance for right now but I wonder if she may appear again later on after people discover Adam has doubled Victor's dosage. Here is some still someone posted on Twitter of her from tomorrow's show:

Also according to the recap, Nate will confront Adam about stealing the tablet. Nate will threaten to call the police and warns Adam what he did was a serious crime. Adam will deny it and Nate will tell him to leave/him Abby out of whatever he's doing. Connor will see Adam with the prescription bottle and ask him if he's sick like Victor. Adam will tell Connor that Victor will end up being fine.

Also, Billy will awake and wonder why he's in the boathouse. Chloe will tell him he tried to kill Adam and he won't remember any of that. Chloe will feel like she is the only one who can help him.

And Summer/Kyle go to Society together. Lola will wait on them and Theo/Zoe will also show up. Kyle/Theo will clash again & Kyle will continue to feel like Theo is causing trouble. 

Edited by xtr