• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from next week from the Zap2it website:

Nikki's plan will backfire, Devon will demand answers from Amanda Sinclair, Mariah meets Amanda Sinclair, Sharon leans on Rey, Nick confesses to Chelsea & Adam gives Phyllis an unexpected gift. #YR.

• Members

They thought they did. Devon had been talking about this for weeks. He looked her up and couldn't find a picture. In TPTBs minds, that was a build up of suspense. We were supposed to be wondering who she is. Instead I was wondering who she works for. 

Adam came on in the same ho hum way. 

• Members

I'm watching the scene and who wrote this? She...has his dead wife's face. Why is his reaction so underplayed? Bryton is not the most emotive actor but this writing is garbage. People come back from the dead in the most ho-hum ways. What was the point if his reaction isn't going to be big and dramatic?

• Members

According to tomorrow's show Elena will be curious about Devon's meeting with the will. Devon will tell her that Chance is behind it. Elena will think it's a ploy to rattle him. Devon will read from the will and say it sounds like Katharine. Elena will be surprised that Devon inherited as much money as he did. Nate will end up arriving to the penthouse and Elena will ask him how he's doing that Victor is gone. Nate will tell him that he's still processing things. Devon will tell Jill about Amanda being a Hilary look alike.

Jill will tell Devon that she thinks that Chance isn't involved and will honor Katharine's will. Amanda will end up telling Devon that Chance doesn't want to take legal action. Devon will ask who sent her and what's she after. He will tell her to stay away from his family and friends. Amanda will tell her that she doesn't take orders from him and he'll learn that soon enough. Devon tells her he can hire dozens of lawyers, and Amanda will say he wont' have that money for long. She will grab him by the tie and leave an angry message for someone.'

Lauren will also tell Michael that she got Fen settled into rehab. And that Fen is mad at himself for messing up and doesn't want to face Michael right now. 

Victor will also show up alive. 

I do think it's interesting and actually like that Devon is telling Amanda to stay away from him and his friends. It's an interesting turn not to have him obsessed/too shaken by her that he can't really function that well. He truly believes she is not Hilary and is running some type of scam. I think that's is a more interesting and better direction to take his character than to have him try and convince himself that she's Hilary. It looks like they will start out clashing for the time being. I also wonder how Amanda's interaction with Nate will go. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

I'm don't know why either one of them passes out. But during this week Theo did reveal to Summer that his dad died of a heart attack when he was fifteen years old. I wonder if maybe heart disease or some sort of heart condition runs in the family and that's why he passes out. Or maybe he's just goofing around and pretending to pass out to mess with Lola.

Edited by xtr