Y&R: Fall Preview

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

also, it's smart to make have Cane return to form. He's super boring otherwise, and the show needs more "bad guys" apart from freaking Adam - Adam vs. everyone isn't interesting! 

Please register in order to view this content

And instead of having Phyllis stay scooping up Sharon's sloppy-ass-seconds they should pair Phyl + Cane. Why not? 

• Members

nuNate is a gorgeous guy and I think the other nate was too... enthusiastic in his delivery, but nuNate is too subdued and has no charisma. I actually think the old nate had far more chemistry with MM, and he was just so... big and burly, tbh. I wish they would retro-cast Nate back to the other guy. LOL

yupp! That's probably exactly what happened. LOL At least they're using someone on the canvas instead of casting yet another warm body. 

Edited by dio

• Members

Here is some minor casting news:

According to soaps.com actor John Briddell has been cast as Eric Vanderway.

He will appear on November 7th. I wonder if he will end up playing Theo's dad.  Theo mentioned that his dad passed away, so maybe he will appear in a flashback. Maybe the show will start to flesh Theo out more and this casting will help flesh out his backstory. 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Here are some upcoming spoilers from SOD:

Nick will take on a new challenge, Devon will uncover a secret, Phyllis will push Sharon's buttons, Victor will interrogate Billy. Chelsea will be troubled by Connor's behavior, Cane will hit pay dirt and Abby will have problems in her relationship with Nate. Nate will cozy up to Amanda. He will want to know more about her and her life. He will ask about her life and law school. He will want to know the real Amanda. Devon will lash out, Jill will learn a shocking secret, Nick will search for Adam and Amanda will set the record straight. Also, Jack and Traci will stumble upon a mystery. Jack will get a call that Dina fell. When he goes and sees her she will mention a man named Stuart. Traci will find a photo from several years ago of Dina with several men including Stuart Brooks (newspaper owner). 

Edited by xtr

• Members

Looking back, it would have been quite likely that the Abbotts and Brooks had some interaction - both prominent GC families.

But as I recall, when Jack went to Stuart to get him to badmouth Jill to John, there was no recognition of that.

That photo that Dina produced during Jack's paternity crisis had Stuart and Phillip Chancellor in the same pic didn't it?