xtr

Y&R: Fall Preview

2 hours ago, xtr said:

Victoria will be upset after Victor returns to Newman Enterprises and demotes her. Billy will offer her a job at Jabot.

And musical jobs continues...how many times has Victoria agreed to work for her dad only to be disappointed?

This show is so predictable.  Naturally Can get's the storyline.  Meanwhile anyone with color is sidelined.  It is repulsive.

The ? for me is why would Cane be looking for Adam in Vegas😯

Edited by rlj

32 minutes ago, BetterForgotten said:

Too bad it's not her damn life!

Where's a volcano when you need one?  ;)

15 hours ago, Khan said:

Why is it Cane who goes to Las Vegas to get to the bottom of things, and not Devon?  After all, it's Devon whose entire bank account has been wiped out thanks to that suspicious will.

You know why.

15 hours ago, xtr said:

Victoria will be upset after Victor returns to Newman Enterprises and demotes her. Billy will offer her a job at Jabot. 

I feel like this has happened 10 times before.

Here is a video showing some scenes from next week that someone posted on Twitter:

13 hours ago, DramatistDreamer said:

You know why.

Indeed, I do.  :(

Edited by Khan

Here are some upcoming spoilers from the Zap2it website for next week:

Phyllis will get the last laugh, Amanda will face tough critic, Phyllis will track down Adam and Kyle will warn Summer about Theo. Adam will be backed into a corner, Elena will worry about Amanda and Jill will lose her cool.

Here is the promo for next week:

Also Mishael Morgan briefly made an appearance recently on CBS LA, where she said that her new character Amanda has a secret. I wonder what Amanda's secret is and when we may learn it.

https://www.soapoperanews.net/2019/10/the-young-and-restless-spoilers-amanda.html

And I'm not sure if this is true or not, but I saw someone post on Twitter, that Tristan Rogers would be back in December as Colin. 

I'm not sure where this person got this information from and I haven't seen any official source reporting this information. Though, I wouldn't be surprised if Colin was behind the stuff with the will. 

Edited by xtr